@loudnCo is the goat šŸ

edited January 2021 in General

@LoudnCo just put out some more good product šŸ’Æ

Comments

• What a selection! Iā€™m going broke just looking at it lol

• @LoudnCo had to pick up a 1/4 of that glue! Hope it really is some prem stuff..

• Aw thanks for making my day! @Indiansprings

• @Kayla this particular batch is different from the indoor one I just had. Different grower and all. :)

• edited January 2021

Iā€™m stoked! This will be my 5th order off GG4 from this site..so far all have been excellent!

• The premium dolato is šŸ”„

• edited January 2021

@ilikedogs .. one of my favorites. been preaching the dolato for a while, felt like it pretty was slept on overall. now i've seen alot of people agreeing . it's not the most outright strongest.. but it's got it. whatever "it" .. is. :joy:

@LoudnCo you actually ARE goated. you and mama both.. feel like yall both been comin with some true bangers lately; i haven't had a chance to try mama's prem's but the past 3-4 pickups i've had, have all been serious . :lol:

Animal Mintz, Salmon River, Ice Cream Cake, Dolato... all just outstanding, 9.0+/10 strains. (for me, the 9.0 is kinda coveted ...where an 8.0 would just be kinda .. average, plain but "good" bud.. and the 9.0 is something really, really special. 10.0 being theoretical perfection which is technically impossible. so my ratings run from 7.0-10 ... anything less than 7 i'm just never gonna smoke or review it. and the 9's are somethin special. ) ...wow. lots of unnecessary info. blazed already. Now everyone knows how I look at weed when I'm reviewing/rating it, at least.. :) LOL.

here's hoping there's still some of that glue left on fri.. knew it was comin! as i said in a previous post, my experience w. GG4 has been pretty mediocre, so i've felt i really needed to get a true representation..

just got home from work . yall have a great evening; i'm about to get lifted... :)