OH MY "GMO" THAT'S GOOD.

edited January 2021 in Product Reviews

This is my first experience with this strain. First off nice little buds, nothing huge. But these flowers are absolutely covered in crystals. The sweet skunky smell I was looking for is muted hoping boveda will bring back some more smell . I'm vaping on a EQ at 390° for the first bowl "your with me live" the flavor is sweet with undertones of skunky diesel and pine and just a touch of grassyness. I'll admit my sense of taste and smell aren't the best lol but I get a really nice taste, enjoyable. The high is coming on now right behind my eyes with a warm sensation traveling down the back of my neck. I spent most of my day at the doctor and didn't get home until after 7pm "a really bad day" so I didn't expect to feel this relaxed this fast. I now feel a euphoric lifting of my spirits and the first happiness I've felt all day. I just started my 2nd bowl so you all know I'm at least 20min in on this post LMAO it's the bud's I swear. I doubt if my picture's will do this little flower much justice but I'll try while I'm high. A wonderful relaxing creeper I highly recommend this strain anyone , anytime great buzz. 2nd bowl huge cloud I'm out. Dwelling Stoned to the bone.

Comments

• whoa... looks crazy ! appreciate the review/pics !

• Good lord that's pretty!

• These look like geological formations or...mineral deposits. What a great flower. Really brought out by the camera.

• Wow! Those buds look amazing! Appreciate you "going live" with your experience. Love these reviews & pics!

• Niice!! I need to try some of that. Thanks for the review! 👍🏼

• edited January 2021

Damn those look crazy, awesome, looks like loops and gmo might swing through so definitely interested to see how compare with 1 nother and the pics, not gonna lie, lil giddy waiting to scope these out

• Is that med mama’s? Wow! Looks awesome

• Yeah and I'm grabbing another zip. It's a little dry but nothing boveda can't fix.

• I already pulled the trigger on GG4, Lavender and ice cream cake. I’ll have to live vicariously thru you on this one but it’s on my list now!
    Enjoy my friend!

• edited January 2021

Living vicariously is something you learn to do good in these threads ;) consider me along for the ride on this one .. if it sticks around I'll at least grab an 8th ..

• Should be a fun weekend, got loops, gmo, papaya punch, and tiny bit of dalato to test out thanks to couple tix landing simultaneously, will report back if coherent and able

• I totally understand that 🤪

• plz report in on the appearance / nose of the papaya / gmo? thx brother @Vapedad78

• Duck geodes, I'm long gmo next time it comes

• Right now got traditional bowl of fruit loops and it's tasty and pretty I'll report in detail later but one of them earlier not sure if this one, but was heck of a creeper. Like minutes later and kept getting stronger

• That mighta been gmo that was the creeper but loops was a banger last night, gonna vape some later tonight to compare combustion but didn't take much with combustion and was feeling very nice had me turning in early lol

• I just hadda pull on the purple kush "Purp's" and the Biscotti . These boards are going to break me, but I'll be poor Stoned.

• Anyone got pics of the fruit loops that just dropped from loud?

• Sorry have some from early fall. 🤔💨💕

• Mine were from first time was on menu couple weeks back but I'll try figuring out pics later, for some reason can't get it to function anytime I try posting any

• @Vapedad78 what site are you using to post your photos? Postimage works great for me. And I know absolutely nothing about posting pics.

• @Kayla Sharing pics from the last batch that was on the menu two weeks ago.

• @Koog_Kush thanks for the pics. Was it a premium high for the premium price? I ordered some GG4 on wed. Just got a label last night.Im truly hoping I didnt get subbed from @LoudnCo .It didnt get took off till early Thursday morning. I hope it's some fire too.knowing my luck il get something different since it took this long to get a label created. Anyway hope you enjoyed the loops it looked real frosty.

• I enjoyed this batch of loops and felt got my money's worth for sure

• @kayla My pleasure! Just dropped another review for FL so pls check it :)
    GG4 is one of my most fav strain too and past batches including the last Premium one I think it was from Mama were all Delicious LOL My fingers are crossed for your order, too!

• @Vapedad78 Yes, sir! and it's the reason for my un-paid review :)

• Just pulled the GMO out again and changed my mind on breakfast. What a relaxing but focused high, pain reliefs moving across my back down my legs and literally bolted to my brain. Melting a vicious headache into a manageable level of pain. I highly recommend this strain to anyone seeking relief from moderate pain. The high is great a buzzy and focused friendly fellow that's uplifting and delicious. Euphorias at bat with this bad boy so if you're on the fence with this strain jump off it's fantabulous. Dwelling Better on GMO

• GMO is the shit! Tks