Cotton candy kush

I’m waiting on my order to arrive anybody tried it? What y’all think about it?

Comments

• Had around 4 months ago. N it was nice. Pretty sure it was from mamma tho. I was happy with...... just personal opinion @Odogg 434 hope that helps lil

• edited January 2021

It was from Loud just like this time, but last time it was outdoor. It was some really good bud. Soft to the touch, and a nice creeper
    Here's my pics from then

• I can’t wait to try it

• Oh yea it looks lovely ..thanks

• @MigraineWarrior79 I agree. I did have indoor wen I ordered several months back. It was pretty bud just like that . But none the less u always post pics that are great. I don't post much. Just started. I hope @Odogg434 got help... I like these threads.

• I meant I don't comment til recently.....I'm no good with pics lol. Maybe one day.

• @Lou_lew i definitely did thanks again my guy..I be more thankful when it arrives lol

• I wish I knew how to rotate the pic, so it's showing the right way, but alas I don't. Maybe someone younger knows how?
    Lol
    I hope everyone has a great easy Sunday!
    💨💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 the only way i know how to do it is within imgur itself.. you have to dig a little into the settings or options or whatever, but there should be an option within the photo hosting site to "Edit" or "Edit pic" or whatever. and there you can adjust the amount of pixels ie. the actual size, or rotate it, etc.