Mammoth Skunk [pic's]

edited January 2021 in Product Reviews

I really don't know what to think about this one, I found nothing at all skunky in this bud. No skunky smell whatsoever but I do remember when you could open a sack o skunk in a 30,000 seat arena and 3,000 people around you would smell it. That said it's not a bad buzz it comes on fast hitting you in the brain pan first. A nice mid day smoke that gives me a boost of energy without the racing heart. Nice smoke not skunk.

Comments

• That's disappointing, but tomorrow mine will be here, and we could compare notes. 💨💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 would love to hear from you on this one. Thanks WARRIOR

• edited January 2021

@MNTDWLER

I've had it back in late July,and I remember it smelling up my kitchen, and it helping a lot with pain, and sleep
    I'm hoping it's just as good this time.
    (Still awaiting Mama's Blackberry Octane)

• The BlackBerry octane is insane I hope you get both tomorrow. 🔥💨🍀💚

• Nice pics! Appreciate the review as well. I had Mammoth Skunk about 6 months back from loud & yours looked like mine.

• Pretty I'll say that but wasn't one I picked up unfortunately so no extra info to add but thanks for review and pic

• thx for review. also haven't had it yet... curious if @MigraineWarrior79 is similar/ the same...

• @v32Finish

It'll be here tomorrow afternoon, so I'll get into it, and let yall know!
    💚💨

• edited February 2021

Alright
    I received mine, and it smelled up my entire kitchen, and living room!

It's gorgeous nugs, and they all stuck together. (I love it when that happens!) Orange hairs, and shines like like it has little gems all over it. We know those gems are crystals, and definitely GEMS, lol.

I broke one nug and smelled it, has a touch of garlic, and skunk. Straight up skunky.

It grinded up real nice, and I packed a bowl for my bong filled with ice & water, then smoked some. 1st hit, and I cough. Then I'm slapped in the face, and it settles behind my eyes. All pain leaves my body!

I'm sufficiently stoned! 🤪

I am coming off a week long t break, so this could have a different effect on others.

And my kitty Dutch thanks uncle @LoudnCo for the paper wrapped around my mylar package! 😂

• edited February 2021

I don't understand lol my wife and I both get nothing off the mammoth skunk but the GMO hits ya smack dab in the kisser. Glad it worked out for you I guess my smellers broke lol. Enjoy it WARRIOR you deserve it and so does Dutch.

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER

Haha! I don't get it either. Maybe I ended up getting the middle of the bag, and maybe I received a different part of the plant. Lol, who knows, my friend.
    😂

• Your the big winner just blow a little smoke up north. Just not too far lol

• @MNTDWLER 😆
    Sure thing! 💚

• edited February 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 whatta peach ,stay warm girl🍀🌬💚