Triple Scoop

It's a mild, street-herb kind of bag smell. Medium to large well-manicured buds. The structure of the buds, the texture, the stems...nothing about it is remarkable, in a bad or good way. It looks like pandemic-grown outdoor herb.

While vaping this, at 163°C (325°F), I coughed so incredibly hard I thought I would die. When I got past that, I continued and found much bliss at 174°C (345°F). The taste was so fruity...I didn't know the parentage included both Super Silver Haze and Grape. I really liked the taste, which was very grapey.

I rate this strain on par with Melon Mania as a good and inexpensive daytime medicine.

I won't be ordering it again, though, because of all the other outdoor options right now. (Black Jack! Biscotti. Orange. And so on.)

Comments

• Thanks GTB - was wondering how that one would be. This was one of my first early on strains I bought from the site but wasn’t outdoor. Appreciate your post and comments about outdoor in general.

• Thanks for the review, I think you meant Magic Melon, which I agree, is a great daytime smoke. So I wont be ordering Triple Scoop since I'm happy with the MM. :smile:

• @Rockafire Yes, Magic Melon! I've been calling it the other thing pretty consistently. And I don't know why. I hope my money holds out for the Black Jack, I really do.

I wanted to add that my review might seem harsh or negative to some on this forum. I hope not. I like to think it's realistic. While smoking another bowl of Triple Scoop last night, I was struck by the consistency of the experience (flavor, high). It's good weed.

At this price point, it's great to be able to try new strains, and this is an example of that. I love and respect all herb from this site. I just don't re-order everything. Thanks MM!

• edited February 2021

Anybody try the Outdoor Alien Bubba?