I wish I could search the threads

Anyone care to opine on the tincture?

Comments

• Go to "Full Site" bottom of webpage. The Search Bar will appear top right corner. Search away.

• edited February 2021

Tincture was one of the first things I ordered here. (I believe indica and sativa was offered. I ordered indica.) It was far better than the stuff I later bought from an Ohio dispensary. Stronger. And better tasting. (Not that it was good tasting, mind you...I don't think that's possible; the dispensary stuff was just...weird...all taste of cannabis had been removed and seemingly replaced with fake vanilla.)

The consistency of the Medicineman product is such that it separates, which is normal. (And yet the dispensary brand didn't seem that it would separate in the next 1,000 years. I can't get over how weird that stuff tasted.) (Just shake it.)

While Medicineman's version is clearly a home made deal, it's also a good product. It inspired me to make my own, before abandoning the idea of tinctures altogether for my personal consumption. So it's not a medicine I got into, in the end. As far as the general bona-fides of the product, I'll certify them, though. It's a solid, strong tincture.

• A big thanks to both of you