Black Jack Outdoor MedMama

I will add a review later. Initial impressions:

This is far above normal outdoor quality in how it looks and smells. It's filthy-smelling. Like a nasty-ass litterbox. And I mean that as a compliment. And I've seen some indoor that doesn't look this good.

Heavy buy recommendation on this one.

Comments

• I love the cat piss smelling strains! Mine is out for delivery today, and hopefully my split was honored for this and Skywalker.

• 🀣 it's definitely stinky in a good way. Anybody who orders this will be impressed.

• I just got a package today but reading this, I will be putting an order for this one. I love reading your reviews!

• Any dog shit or fat people smelly strains?

• edited February 2021

πŸ˜‚
    My split was honored
    Both are great
    Chillin stoned and watching Little House on the Prairie
    Yes, you read right...it's a guilty pleasure.
    πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€ͺ

• @georgetirebiter ur review made me want so I ordered oz of Black Jack. Used to have outdoor grown locally that we called cat piss. I kno wat u mean. And @MigraineWarrior79 said great. @MikeyC lol i needed a good laugh. Thats funny. @mpou10 I was same way. I've been stocking up.

• edited February 2021

I tried out my "DDave Mega" modification thing for my Arizer desktop vaporizer (Cyclone Extreme Q) with the Black Jack this morning. For technical reasons that really suck (some flower got stuck underneath the screen near the heating element giving my lungs a blast of acrid smoke to start my session...) the experience did not begin well.

This is no slight to the Black Jack flower. Ground up it's even brighter and pissier. I'm struck, also, by the quality of the cure. It feels like a good indoor flower. The stems and bud structure are good. The genetics and grow quality seem just exemplary.

I take a long drink from some second steep mushroom tea. I'm having a second steep of some Flying Saucer (Psilocybe azurescens) shrooms with chaga and lion's mane and chamomile. That will take the taste of toasted herb out of my head.

And now the wisdom and elegance of the DDave mod comes into play. The bowl is...bowl-shaped. Not cylindrical. This expands the surface area and allows for better air flow.** It works.** And what a fine specimen of herb to try this modification on. It's stellar. Tastes just like it smells. And loud.

If you like Jack Herer, you will love this. Heavy buy alert remains on this one.

P.S. My next buy will be Orange, I think. I haven't had that kind of a strain for awhile. In the meantime, this is a great sativa-dominant, non-citrusy strain with big taste.

• Cat piss cool lol.πŸ€πŸ’š

• Is the black jack the kind of strain you smell the room up but it's in your pocket?

• Just ordered a half... Gotta have my Sativa!

• @georgetirebiter Thanks for your review and pics! She looks amazing for OD like Biscotti I got :)
    Now Salami/OG have gone and I bet this one would be the next :sweat_smile:

• @georgetirebiter - Always awesome reviews! Haven't steered me wrong yet!! 😊

• @Kayla I wouldn't go that far! Well...maybe I would. It's one of the louder bags I've got lately.

• edited February 2021

Sweet Seed genetics are special.

• I just got my order in and am enjoying this strain a lot! This is special! I am snowed in and I don’t care after my mailman deliver the goodies! Stay warm!

• I feel same way @mpou10 Black Jack is special to me. That cat piss smell. Takes me back....and gets me where I wanna be. Mine just few days ago.

• Will b nice for awhile. But definitely made these cold days better πŸ˜„