KANDY KUSH/KIMBO

edited February 2021 in Product Reviews

This is KIMBO KUSH, since I've never had kimbo I have no idea how to compare the two. Kandy Kush is 💥🔥, I picked up a sweet earthy smell along with vanilla undertones "sweet flower" that make up this bud. The high is euphoric and a definite brainer🧠 , it hit fast and hard clearing my mind of anything but pleasant thoughts. The high started immediately behind my eyes flowing down my neck into my spine relieving all tension in my upper back. I would describe the buzz as uplifting without the racing heart. I feel energized, focused and sadistically happy. Let's see 1.Pain relief ^
2.elevated mood ^
3.boost of energy ^
4.Stoned to the BONE ^
5. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HILLBILLY ^
*THIS IS A VERY NICE UPLIFTING STRAIN AND A NEW ONE FOR ME . I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIMBO IS BUT NOW I'M DYING TO DO A SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON @LoudnCo thanks for the Kimbo/Kandy Kush. The Dweller: : ps : my new bong is land locked in Texas since Tuesday. I just found out. So no testing ina new stax "YET"

Comments

• edited February 2021

Yes, I could feel the body buzz all the way down to the bottom of my feet last night. And that was just a couple of bats! Good stuff. Stanky danky

• @TreesPlz Stanky in the best way 👍🔥

• Beautiful buds. Thx for pics n review @MNTDWLER yet another I want to try.

• edited February 2021

Kimbo is a heavy knockout strain. Kandy Kush is more 50/50 with sativa background.

..what happened, I wonder. "Kandy Kush" wasn't on the board..

• It looks like kimbo is back on the menu? 🤔

• Yeah I know, I wouldn't have ordered kandy.

• Thanks for the pics. Now I have drool all over my keyboard. LOL

I need to have a little work done on my car and saved up for that. Now, it will have to wait, I am going to get me some-o-dat! :wink: