B+ Shrooms Review

I'm going to give the B+ shrooms a B-.

B+, labeled "BT" in the menu, is a strain of cube (Psilocybe cubensis). They've been the weakest of Medmama's offerings to date, at least for me. I can't see much to recommend them, frankly, as long as there are other options on the menu. Maybe...for someone who's been afraid of shrooms a little bit but wanted to try them? If that's you, these won't cause you to run and hide under the bed (knock on wood! Your experience may vary...). They don't put me in a different dimension like the other cubes (Taj Mahal, Golden Teacher, Penis Envy).

I would like to hear what others think, especially those who've tried multiple varieties here. (I've sampled every batch since MM began offering them. Yum!)

Comments

• I wish @medmama would post some taj Mahal or penis envy or the teachers I'm needed some shrooms. I'm afraid I won't like the b+ or flying saucer. Are the flying saucers any good @georgetirebiter ??

• edited February 2021

@Kayla The Flying Saucers are pretty decent, actually. I just don't think they're on the same level as the PE/Taj/GT.