Greenhouse Ice Cream Cake from MedMama

Why would I buy an 1/8th of greenhouse herb? Makes no sense to buy anything but a quarter, especially when it's this good.

Yeah, this is as good as it gets from "Greenhouse." Wowzer.

An 1/8th...sheesh.

Incidentally, I'm not getting the flavors like they say in the description. ("Ice Cream Cake packs a super delicious cheesy lemon creamy flavor with a sweet nuttiness.") I get menthol, big time. And I like it.

Here's the best description of Ice Cream Cake I've read, or at least the best one for what I'm experiencing right now:

With a taste that is reported by many to be reminiscent of vanilla and cream, it is fairly easy to understand how the Ice Cream Cake strain acquired its name. However, those astute smokers with experienced cannabis palates may also be able to identify hints of fruit and spice.

Upon opening a container of Ice Cream Cake, the senses are immediately awakened to a stunningly complex aroma that not only draws to mind the sugary sweetness of its name but calls forth notes of other scents like herbs and fresh lavender.

https://www.thehigherpath.com/ice-cream-cake-strain/

That menthol vibe I was getting...linalool. Over vanilla. Now that would be an awesome ice cream flavor. Lavender ice cream.

Comments

• nice!!! i was very curious about this, having had several different ICCs and they've all been different. that's cool. i wonder if the GH ICC from mama is also ICC x Kush Mints.. similar to the premium... as that strain is known to also have the menthol, hence the name.

good read/ thanks for posting @georgetirebiter ! ice cream cake is one of those strains that.. just because you've had it once, doesn't really mean jack. . love all the different phenos, different breeders, different crosses.. etc. i'm off to see the wizard.. have a great night

• I will say this, having sampled both throughout the day: this Ice Cream Cake hits me harder than the HOG.