My Luck Day $$

Has anyone else have this happen? So last year after putting 300 bucks into Coinbase I got locked out!! Tried going thru the protocol of getting verification at least 4 times and gave up. Yesterday I tried again and for whatever reason it worked and the balance I found in there was 1,482 bucks!!! My guess is my 300 sat in there making money. Anyone out ever have happen.

Comments

• NICE!! I owned a little Marvel stock right before Disney bought them...made a nice payday :)

• You obviously have GREAT karma. That’s the best!

• sweet!! very nice!! makes me want to drop a lil into BTC and let it sit there for 5 yrs and see what happens. call it a social experiment. :D

• I just got some dodge and cro coins that plan on sitting on least next few years to see what happens, fingers crossed crypto dot com keeps things on the up and up

• I would be in a bad situation financially if i locked up $300 idk how y’all do itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I had pull to 1,000 out or I would have spent it all on this site πŸ˜‚. I am leaving the balance in there and going to try and forget about it because I use Crypto.com since I got locked out so coinbase. πŸ™πŸ™ it happens again!!!

• Happy for ya :)

• hey no kidding... you did the right thing @LIT i would've started sinking that into this site very quickly too if it were me... best to just make yourself 1-2 nice orders as your reward for being disciplined, and get the rest of that cash far away from this site :joy:

• @LIT you should check the box on your tax return but you are under the fincen 3,000 amount- good shit!