Deadhead OG - indoor

This strain smacks you on all levels...and it's wonderful. This batch has a creamy pine/earthy aroma. It taste delicious as well.
Felt complete physical relaxation & a nice euphoric high. Definitely not a foggy type of high, you're fucked up but locked in on whatever you're doing.
Just excellent weed & am thankful I was able to grab some before it fell off the board.

Comments

• Everyone that I've spoke to always has great things to say about the dead head og.i was going to get some but ordered shrooms instead .I had wedding cake coming anyway.but now I'm dry of weed and have shrooms.lol damn p.o let my cake go m.i.a

• damn!!! thanks @ChunksEggo8187 !! great pic/review.

i knew i was gonna regret not picking that up. i could tell by the pic and description it was gonna likely be a banger

@Kayla lol that figures... shrooms but no bud?!? yikes. i don't know that i would take mushrooms if i knew i didn't have ANY weed at all. in fact, after a couple more seconds of consideration, i absolutely would NOT take them until i could secure some herb. lol

good luck!! hope your wedding cake shows up!! it's super fire. . i'm waiting on a lil pack of purple punch from Mama (strangely, this time it's my Loud order that showed up.. and the Mama order that's running about 5 days late urrently)

• @Kayla

I'm dry now too, so it's an unintended T break. Living in pain

• edited February 2021

Dang that sucks , sorry to hear it @MigraineWarrior79 hope you find some relief soon 🔜🌱🔥💨✅💚 And you as well @Kayla !!

• @v32Finish

Thank you, darlin 💚💨

• Man, passed on it cause was disappointed in the great greatful breathe which wasn't bad just a lot more mellow than was expecting but still good. This dead head looks really nice congrats

• Nice review and pics! @ChunksEggo8187 i got a split of the Dead Head OG & Golden Pineapple. Both A+ strains 🔥💥 The DHOG is really stinky! The kind of bud I like. Hope it returns!

• My Deadhead is lost somewhere "Arriving late". Been in california since last week 😂, I hope it does fuck me up

• @Kayla & @MigraineWarrior79 Having unintended T-breaks are terrible & I hope you receive your meds.
    @v32Finish & @Vapedad78 I definitely recommend this if it pops back up. I feel anything that's crossed with SFV OG is gonna be some heat.
    @superman38NC Nice! We got like minds. I got the exact same as you. I agree, both are great strains & potent.
    @theunleet 🙁 I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure it'll pop up & if it doesn't, it's good to know that this place will take care of you.

• I like a good pine aroma, what is the taste you get @ChunksEggo8187 ? Got some Butter OG Kief to go with it 🎉