PSA: Quick fix 2.0 is heaven sent

This is a random post about Quick fix 2.0 (fake pee) I’ve talked to too many people that have failed to get a good job or keep their job because of the invasion of privacy called “a drug test”. Drug tests don’t always come in the form of “piss in a cup please”, but if they do...

Buy quick fix 2.0. It comes in a 8oz bottle I think. It’s equip with a thermometer and a hand warmer to keep the “pee” warm. I got my job this past December, and passed the test with flying colors because of this stuff! I am a skeptical millennial so I read about 4000 Reddit posts before I bought the stuff.

All that used quick fix passed their tests.

P.S someone on Reddit posted the site to buy it from. There are a ton of fakes, so when I find the legit site I will share :)

Comments

• edited February 2021

cool!

thanks for sharing this. i also highly advise people to educate themselves on this topic... don't lose a job, or miss a great job, because of the vile prohibition of the harmless plant we all know and love.

a quick tldr to help ppl on their way: you should search the two main methods of passing a drug test: dilution and substitution.

should be pretty clear what those 2 are, but there are different ways to go about both.

ive never used Quick Fix 2.0 ... but I HAVE passed about 5-6 drug tests by using synthetic urine. my go-to that I can recommend is called "Magnum Detox" synthetic urine. comes with a little hand warmer and bottle/rubber band.. i've been meaning to keep one of these in my car, in case i ever got injured at work, i could be 100% sure that i already have it available.

thanks for posting, @Higheveryone23 !