Ddave concentrate chamber mod.

I'm confused how do I use it

Comments

• Small pinch of herb, concentrates another small pinch cap enjoy. Hope this helps 🙂

• edited March 2021

If this is what ya got, then that's what ya do if you just take the first two"EASY" pull's just until you taste vapor then empty the weed into another container and repeat. When you have enough for a good vape session put the weed back until next time. Because right now you're very f'd up from the "terp building process" enjoy. Dweller

• @Zackarrry I can only assume that it worked since you haven't asked anything else. I know for a fact it will graciously knock you on your ass lol . That little device has been responsible for more naps than I can even imagine. The sofa for "visitors" in my shop will attest to this lol.

• @MNTDWLER sorry bro I just got off work had to got to ATL and remodel a suite today. Just got home I got some godzilla glue and some Hindu kussh live resin. Soo basically put a little flower in first then a dab of concentrate then a little more flower then put it together on top of my cyclone bowl bx my mega adapter is arriving late so I'm still using the cyclone from arizer. What temp and how long should I let heat up

• edited March 2021

@Zackarrry with the cyclone bowl I'd put it at about 426° or so. I'm using the original dd adapter which isn't the shorty and yeah for what you want that's a good starting point depending on the weed. You have the basics enjoy it. Like I said it's great for a fast high but when you take your best buds and your best concentrates and mix it and let it marinate man that's something special. I would let the bowl heat up for 5 minutes and not more than 10 . Don't pack too tight and keep your concentrates to the center as much as possible. "Helps keep the glass cleaner" I'm trying to remember the last time I used mine was with a forbidden fruit, black Jack wax and BlackBerry octane nighttime mix.

• edited March 2021

@Zackarrry what type of concentrate? I think I have diamonds and shatter I'll join you. I just have to grab my cyclone bowl and get into my c/trate vault. Sorry man I missed the hindu kush, I'll grab some pudc and use my ddaves adapter and let's have some fun. 🤪

• edited March 2021

I'm heating up at 426° with the difference in the size of the bowls you are probably running 20° cooler than I am so if you don't taste the kush raise the temperature..I'm putting out good vape at 429° this seems about right for shatter. Still pulling nice long drags off the EQ the longer it sits for about 10 minutes are the best. I'm really Stoned right now lol @Zackarrry hope your having similar results. I know that the live resin has gotten your attention by now so enjoy your rest lol.💚🍀

• @Zackarrry morning, hope you got as high as I did last night. What a wonderful little contraption, two little pieces of glass, puts you on your ass. Did you finally dial in the temp ? You do get the best results with the short adapter, but the cyclone bowl works too. I've never used the mega adapter I would like to hear your review on it.

• edited March 2021

Does anyone else use their concentrate adapter for terp building? I love the process as much as the final product. I would like to hear of any combinations that are anyone's favorites at the moment . Right now I like purple kush flower and forbidden fruit diamonds .💣🔥🤪

• I never used one of those. Is that for that Arizer thing? I have a fancy snowwolf Ecig with temp control but no desktop vape or attachments... Might have to look into this.

• @theunleet yes it's for the EQ, it really is a good unit and DDave only makes it better with his adapters.

• edited March 2021

@theunleet if you're really interested I just checked City Vapes has one for $109.95 I do believe. Happy shopping 😁 you can check it out on @Vapospy