Blue Dream Opinion?

. Indica dominant hybrid is wat I generally like. I've stumbled on sativa dominant with friend. I liked it. I keep a rotation so to not gain tolerance n all indica dominant. and was curious about blue dream. It says lot of sticks but @LoudnCo said he's just picky. It was up before. Anybody have any opinions on blue dream? If they have had it. Pics awesome. Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2021

Got this last week.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/RokpCfQ.jpg[/img]

• Thx @Rockafire . It looks like few buds had stems. No biggie. I want to try but it needs to stick around few days. I hate getting an eighth or quarter n its good. Paid more n want more. I went over lately. But I'm tempted.

• Mine wasn't stemmy at all.

• Blue dream is solid. Wish a premium would come thru. I will prolly hold off til.then .

• Thx for info @v32Finish. I'm wanting premium too. I've gotten great outdoor. So GH Blue Dream I'm interested. U say its solid. @georgetirebiter u say urs wasnt stemmy at all. I appreciate knowing that. Thanks.

• The last batch was good for me, @Lou_lew. I put in my re-order when it reappeared on the menu. Label has been printed and I await what I imagine will be an even better batch.

• Appreciate ur opinion @georgetirebiter . I'm hoping it's nice too. Pulled trigger on half zip.
    @LoudnCo has never disappointed. N th3 feedback was great from 3 different ppl. Sold!

• The latest batch to me wasnt as stemmy as I expected from the description and the high is the blue dream high. Great cerebral buzz and the indica portion is strong enough for relaxation and pain but you can still be functional. Works for me. There was a batch I believe either early last year or the year before that was stellar. Huge berry smelling buds that had me opening the jar every so often just to revel in the scent. Hope that will come back around sometime.

• Thx @bluedreamer guess ur tag name u must like the strain. I think I'll b happy. But i have a zip(well less lol) of OD Black Jack in a jar and I catch myself opening to smell. Like BlackBerry Octane premium same way.

• @Lou_lew I am picky! However, I am also a stickler for a good deal. So if a bag is stem heavy but quality green at a good price that I can pass the discount on to you kind folks I will! I also try to be very apparent about things; so if it has more stems than average I want to make that clear so there is no disapointment! Or if there is any other defect that may upset customers. :)

• @LoudnCo thank you for voicing your opinion.
    Shows u care. N great customer service. I look forward to the blue. Its really nice to kno u let us know about things that may b different. You are awesome along with all ur help. Thanks. U have never let me down. Have great weekend. 🙂