Pineapple Jack (Outdoor)

MedMama's Pineapple Jack is a lot like her Black Jack. Very piney with that characteristic "sweet pee" Jack Herer smell.

It's really resinous. Almost enough to gunk up a grinder a little bit. I say this because a few selections recently have required immediate Boveda resuscitation. Not this one.

If I had to compare it to the Black Jack, it's really an open question whether either one is superior to the other. Pineapple Jack does have a strong pineapple taste. You can taste the Jack Herer, too. This is maybe a little more complex. It's fruity yet medicinal-tasting.

The buds are well-trimmed, as advertised. If you had told me last October--when the only strain available for weeks was Cotton Candy Kush--that this would be the standard of outdoor quality in the spring, I would have scoffed at you and maybe even been a little pissed at your cruelty.

I should also note in this review that I got my requested "no sub" selections (Pineapple Jack, Buddha, Slurricane) but I did not get my split. I will have to wait for my latest order to see how that purple Goddess Tropicana turned out...

Comments

• Here's a good review, which sums up my feelings on the effects:

A blend of indica-heavy Pineapple and Jack Herer, a famed balance of sativa and indica, Pineapple Jack itself is a sativa-dominant hybrid with an unknown ratio of sativa to indica. This definitely isn't the most potent strain on the market, with THC levels well below 20% (about 16% in some tests). It also isn't terribly impressive with its low CBD content, less than 1%. Still, some patients may find the easy cerebral high very pleasant. The experience is typically clear-headed and creative, with a boost of energy and sociability, and a mood boost. It's best used to alleviate anxiety, depression, irritability, migraine headaches, and everyday stress. Side effects are likely minimal, but expect some dry mouth and dry eyes. The taste includes notes of citrus, must, and spice, while the smell is pungent and spicy with a hint of citrus. Pineapple Jack is available on the medical market in Los Angeles and the rest of Southern California but is likely hard to find anywhere else. If it's power you're looking for, this isn't the best choice. But Pineapple Jack can be a very effective medication.

https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/hybrid/pineapple-jack

• Thanks for the nice review@georgetirebiter. I do enjoy JH and some of the derivatives, may have to keep an eye on this one too.

• Thanks @georgetirebiter
    I may have to pick it up along with BTY if it's still there as I haven't checked the menu today

• Great review & pics! Always appreciated 👍