Cash app

I use cash app for my bitcoin. Its just been easiest. Well today wen i went to add funds to my chime card it wudnt read. Two different stores. My card is bad. 2 weeks for new one. Chip.is only purchases. I'm not near bitcoin ATM. Is there any other way to add funds to cash app? Or any other app that cud help?. I just kno the menu moves fast n any help wud b appreciated Thanks

Comments

• @Lou_lew any debit card should link up to your cash app. Pay pal you can load funds at a store then buy bitcoin on cash app. It should work

• I kno there is alot of info about bitcoin. I just need to know wat can b dun wen my card is damaged n doesn't work. That's wat I add funds to. Bc cash app u cant directly add cash. I was told. Just my bad luck. Its always been so simple.

• Ok...that shud work @Kayla. Thx . Its at least a start. Its crazy...the employees were just like well ur SOL. U helped more than them. They cud have told me. Oh well. Everting gonna b alright

• @Lou_lew you're welcome. Hope it works for you

• edited March 2021

I don't use cash app because I could never get the verification process to go through so that I could move BTC out of my account and send it to someone else. I always use Paxful where you can choose from hundreds of different payment methods. I usually use google pay as my payment, and you should be able to connect any debit card to your Google pay.

• edited March 2021

I refuse to do anything serious on a phone, hence no CashApp. Even phone conversations piss me off.

I'm a hoot at parties.

• @Lou_lew get the store your making your transaction at type your card number in its always worked for my damaged cards

• Im having same issue @LilWitchyGrl with paxful. My damaged card is the problem. Its my only bank. Its online bank. Thank you tho. And I asked flat out 2 stores @Zackarrry to type in number n they told me they cudnt. Its got a chip. Cant use that either. Wen reloading. Thanks for the help. Any other ideas are great. Looks like I'll b waiting.

• @Lou_lew dont you have any friends with cash app they could send you money and give them cash. Boom you can buy some BTC.If you know someone.

• you sure that you arent near any ATMs there are so many of them around nowadays even in supermarkets and malls try looking up coin cloud and coin flip ATMs there is also those check cashing places you can purchase bitcoin from also just have to google whats near you