Seeds from MedMama Greenhouse Strains

MedMama's recent Green House strains were untrimmed and had some seeds included .. Please continue to offer these "old-school" strains... Had not received seeds in any bud for over 10 years. The Chem OG and GMO Cake seeds are excellent for clandestine grows - my germination rate using the paper towel method was 100% - 15/15 ... It's fun to experiment with "low cost" seeds..... Should have enough remaining seeds for several years of clandestine grows...

Comments

• I was actually wondering if anyone had found seeds in Loud’s wedding cake recently. I just found 3!

• edited March 2021

Thanks for the report! I ordered those but the packages disappeared. And when they were re-shipped...they had indoor-quality White Rhino in them.

I didn't complain.

BUT I was kind of hoping to have those seeds. With my growing experience, it makes no sense to pay $200 or something for "professional" Dutch seeds. Or from Humboldt. (Although, my goodness those Humboldt seeds are _goo_d...) I'm never going to get better than "meh" results when I have kids and the ex-husband snooping all over the place.

• I have about 7 seeds in my fridge, various offerings from MedMamma. Used to buy my seeds from Herbie'sHeadShop. Have not in several years now.

• I have never found any seeds in any of @LoudnCo or @medmama @medman strains.I would like to had a few from this batch of wedding cake though or the strawberry diesel. The strawberry diesel has the smell of fruit rollups if you ask me. I dont get any laffy taffy scent plus no plastic either. I taste great Mary Jane that's very potent.

• There probably is lot of seeded outdoor California flower out there due to the massive wild fires last year.. Was happy to receive Med Mama's untrimmed , seeded "old school" strains. Have never received any seeds from any of my 20 + Loud & CO packages over the years. Only used 15 seeds for this year's grow - all 15 seeds germinated in ONE day using the paper towel method. All the seedlings survived and are in vegetative growth. Eventually, they will be grown outdoors in containers along with my other fruits / vegetables. The tricky part is transferring the seedlings to their final 5-6 gallon containers and separating them from any male plants...

• @agingboomerfl I use the paper towel method as well. All normally germinate unless a bad seed..

• I have pulled a couple Dolato and Ice Cream Cake seeds from Loud, a special little find.. but nothing other than those few.

Oh, and i got one from the Duct Tape but that one didn't germinate, so..

we'll see what happens :D

• I have been ordering for years and have never got seeds before either and was very surprised to get 3 from this premium wedding cake from Loud. it’s definitely a nice surprise 🙂

• edited March 2021

I just got a bean out of the nug of OD Jager from Loud I pulled to grind up! I'm going to try to germinate it, and plant it.

• @raxpo that is a nice surprise!

• Has anyone on here grown any MM bag seeds and got anything decent finished? I'm always skeptical about putting effort into random seeds and have heard they can go hermie often since so many people are using feminized to begin with these days. @MigraineWarrior79 that jager seed sounds like a good find I dont think you can get those without going to PNW area

• It's definitely awesome! I have it wrapped in a damp paper towel sitting on my window ledge inside.
    That's how my Dad always germinated his.