GOTTI RUNTZ

So, I had 3 zips in transit and NO bud. So, I called a friend who called a friend, ya know....I was fucking desperate. What else could I do?
Anyway... many hours later my friend hooked me up with a dude who only sells what he calls "exotics" And yes, he was expensive!
Anyway the bud i got from him was Gotti Runtz. And this shit is amazing. I live in Texas and have never been to a dispensary, but I imagine this is dispensary quality. The smell and taste are amazing.
He also gave me a sample of Purple Runtz, no pic sorry i smoked it already. It was so dark. Purple, blue almost black. it was also amazing. Smelled sour in the bag and when i ground it up it smelled kinda like cat piss,??? weird. But it was amazing too.
shippers, more Runtz please.
Now I must try to post a photo of this beautiful buds. He gave me his number luckily but at 5 bills a zip, It will have to just be an occasional treat for me.
https://i.postimg.cc/SR8mRj3L/IMG-2800-3208.jpg

Comments

• @blazed I can smell the cat piss lol. I ground up some royal kush the other day and got that same distinctive disgusting aroma that I'm cultivated my palate to. Your picture makes me want to bury my nose in it. I do love all things Runtz but as I live in Tennessee...you know I've not seen a local dispensary. However in my travels west I have seen the promise land 😁 .thanks very much for the look at your litter box 😂