Gorilla Glue #4 Distillate Review

I had been skeptical of MedJane’s products, mostly because of the incident when they first joined, but I decided to spend a little bit extra this month to give them a fair shot. I went for the Gorilla Glue #4 distillate because I mostly smoke concentrates, it seems like they have a good supply of it, and it’s pretty cheap. I gotta say, I couldn’t be happier with this product, props to you MedJane. I use a rig with a titanium nail and I definitely took it way too hot so it smacked me in the face but the effects are perfect. I’m unbelievably relaxed with a calming warm feeling all around. My feet and legs are a little heavy and I definitely see where it gets the “glue” name from, but I still feel alert and not really slumped. It’s exactly what I need after work to decompress. The consistency is like really thick corn syrup, but you can still pull and snap it like other concentrates. The smell is incredibly sweet and same with the taste, which I was surprised about because like I said, I took it extremely hot. It’s definitely a strain that will be good for watching TV, playing video games, and chowing down on the sushi my wife is bringing home. I don’t think I would want to go on a hike or workout with this one though. My only complaint is the packaging because it was wrapped in paper instead of the usual Mylar, but that’s definitely me just being picky and MedMama going above and beyond with her packaging. I’ll definitely be trying out some other MedJane products my next order