Pentagon admits UFOs exist.

Lol! This is our tax dollars at work! I really think this is the alleged TR3B aircraft.

I checked out the "triangle spacecraft" patent application myself and it is legitimate.

Thoughts and reactions please??

https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-confirmed-video-showing-triangular-132753144.html

Comments

• I was more excited with the tic tac footage from last year being officially released but I feel like it didnt get noticed by a lot of people. David Fravors eye witness account to go with all of it just made it even crazier too. Still pretty crazy footage though. I just feel like its a distraction from maybe something else??😒 but Im probably just paranoid 😂
    Ill have to look up the tr3b

• if you haven't already, watch the episodes of Rogan w. Bob Lazar. (sp?) i think that's his name. anyone who isn't familiar with bob lazar needs to listen to his accounts. i 1000% believe him.

• Yeah I saw that one and liked it a lot. His story has stayed the same and all the new evidence just backs it up even more.

• right! amazing story.

• @v32Finish @nefgreen you guys haven't seen my neighbor, a forehead you can land a plane on and hands down to his knees. You otta see his kids I swear to God the little bastards are grey..that's all the proff I need LMAO 😁

• The truth is out there.

Trust no one.

🚬👤