⚫️🌊🤯 Premium Blackwater Review

Hands down an instant favorite.

Wow! I really want to go buy more before I share this!

Marijuana is my favorite smell in the world and this is the best smelling ever! Exotic Fruit explosion!

Super smooth. Super mellow and just melt away the stress relaxing.

Much better than the Master Kush I just ran out of which was too much sativa for me. And a much better high for what I need.

If there is a hint of sativa here, it’s only making it better which I can’t believe I’m saying.

Definitely a mood enhancer. I feel warm and fuzzy which is not my usual experience.

For what i need, this is an absolute perfect fit.
Pain relief
Sleep
Stress relief
Mood enhancer
Everything a good indica should be.

Similar to Frankenstein which is my all time fave.

Comments

• Thank you for the review! I need to get some now, lol

• edited June 2021

• Wow such frosty

• 😯 Looks amazing! Thank you for sharing!

• What a great strain. It’s a strong one too. And so much keif! It’s absurd how much powder comes off a tiny bit of flower.

I’m surprised this isn’t way more popular. It’s up there with the best of the best in my opinion.

• If it is still on menu I ordered some. Hope no sub, but who cares it's still Mary Jane. Love some Kief at the bottom of my grinder 🤤

• edited June 2021

@Joha looks great. Thanks for the pic/review. Looks like Loud has some premium Frankenstein on the menu now. Just giving you a Heads up since you mentioned that was one of your favs. Cheers.

• @theunleet @posternugbag I think the temptations gonna be too much on these two. I've been eyeing blackwater and now I have Dankenstein to fill a split. But it's your reviews on blackwater that are going to push me over the edge lol.

• The temptation from the picture got me. Looks extra frosty!

• edited June 2021

Alright I pulled the trigger, I'm intrigued by the genetics and effects on this puppy. Sleepy and relaxing @Joha that's right up my alley. I do like a fruity flower and Mendocino purp's is a favorite of mine. I am in total agreement with you on sativa's. If the option is going without or smoking a heavy sativa I'll go without every time. They affect me that bad and aren't enjoyable at all.

• Had to snag a little Frankenstein for sure! Wish I could have gotten more! I’m glad it seems popular with the growers! 🧟‍♂️

• Shows Monday for me. Hope it is not subbed!(wish mail ran on Sunday :( )

• @theunleet mine says delivery Monday too. I don't think we have anything to worry about "getting subbed" it's still up and we're already in transit😁 Mendocino Purp's is a favorite of mine and San Fernando Valley OG isn't far behind crossing the two should be interesting. I'm hoping mom's description is one of the reasons it's stayed up so long. Either way @medmama hasn't let me down on a premium in a long time. I'd say if their was a substitution it would probably be bacio gelato , it's the only premium close to black water. But there is a huge difference in the two lol, bacio's a afternoon smoke while I'm hoping BW'S heavier on the indica side.

• Man missed Franky this go congrats and enjoy

• My package just arrived........... And I ran out recently lol. Thank you @medmama for speedy delivery. Order Tuesday. Will open and report back.