Has anyone had banana kush, bless me now or Cherry OG yet?

Curious about what the effects and tastes are if you may be so kind to share with us. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I have banana kush on the way, so I'll definitely let you know once I get it. Probably like Tues or Wed.

I almost pulled on Bless Me Now, but could find no info online about it, so I'm interested to know about it as well. 😁

• I like the BK for sleepy.

• Banana kush is definately for bedtime not a wake and baker

• edited June 2021

My split with nana kush wasn't honored, so I received a zip of do-si-dos. It's all good

• Let me know what you think on dosidos. I know it wasn't well received however I loved loud dolato and was hoping it was a faster version of that. Works well with my chemistry for the workday.

• "My split with nana kush wasn't honored, so I received a zip of do-si-dos." This I don't understand. Their competitor is already a notch above them in quality, I would think that customer service would be higher on the list of priorities.

• edited June 2021

@Fallguy

I spoke with MB about it, and my order was processed on a day where there wasn't enough to fulfill a half, so I got the whole zip of do-si-dos. It's no biggie. I'll jump on the nana kush when it hits the menu again!
    The do-si-dos is great after spending some time with bodevas.
    😁💚

• I had the banana kush and was a big fan very flavorful with a strong high.

• @SlapThatBass yes, I'd order BK again in the future for insomnia.

• Anyone try the Cherry OG? Been on the menu a bit..just wondering 😎