Temporary Shroom Source Request

edited September 2021 in General

Members with a LEGITIMATE shroom source, please post the website/source here for others to utilize while we wait for Medboy to aquire a new vendor we can all stand behind and support. Preferably a US based company/source to avoid border seizures. Remember, no personal information! Don't post a website you Googled and think looks good. Only cite sources YOU have used and KNOW to be legitimate and discreete.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Your account was created yesterday? This is very sketchy.

• edited September 2021

@Egotiztik Your request may be well intended but I don't think MedMan would allow the promotion of any other delivery service than his own. Sorry bro.

• I've been a member and loyal customer of Medman for some time. I just recently realized this forum was a thing. I'm not in any way trying to take away from Medicine Man or Medboy. I just hate to lose Medmama and not have a safe source for shroooms. Just hoping to find an alternative until Medboy finds us a quality source. I'm sure Medboy can look at my purchase history and email history and knows I am not up to any bullshit. Anyways I figured it might be a no-go anyway

This discussion has been closed.