Loud and Co you guys mf rule!

I suffer from severe back pain and neuropathy. I have always used med mama. I ordered the bubba Kush shatter and I’m guessing you all were out. You substituted it with Strawnana and gave me a 50 mg gummy.

Amazing work guys. I’m absolutely loving the strawnana. Freaking love you guys

Comments

• edited October 2021

@Pooinaloo I also have the very same problems. The bubba kush shatter is a powerful medicine for sure, the next best I've found that was still up is the bear OG. My favorite that really kicked my pains ass is the hindu kush shatter, I still haven't taken the tape off my last 4g's "Holiday Security". I like strawnana, I've had the flower and I still have 2g's of @LoudnCo diamonds it's a treat when I don't want a heavier indica.

• @Pooinaloo (so love the name 😆) @MNTDWLER

If the LA Confidential is up for grabs on the menu, I HIGHly recommend it! It's a 90/10 indica, and a wonderful pain reliever.
    😘💚

• I got a g of hk I misplaced round beginning of July still haven't come across smh, that 1st g I went thru was tasty and more than likely part the reason I misplaced it and probably should of known better than to make new hiding spot right after partaking it lol

• @Vapedad78 it dosen't help that it came in very tight little bindels taped shut I bet lol. Two grams is about the size of the striker strip on a old matchbook..hard to spot even when you're right on top of it..@MigraineWarrior79 the L.A Confidential is terrific, i like it because like b.og it's incredibly stable. I use it for relief when I don't need the heavier sedation I get from the hk and bubba. They are all heads above my last shatter from loud..pope gelato just not in the same league jmho.

• @Pooinaloo so glad to hear it!

• edited October 2021

Yeah finally found knew should've transferred all to a different container but left the 2nd half on parchment and heat had it spread all over the place smh lol that's what I get but had heard silicon can leach terps and didn't have glass on hand😂 just glad isn't missing anymore and was able to salvage some, looking forward to current situation now just got fingers crossed klingon shows now that it's off the list