Kaui Cookies

Good sativa! Perked me right up into social mode, ended up talking to my neighbor outside for 20 mins nonstop when I normally hate small talk. But it also got me super head-high so I have no idea what I said LOL! Two hours later, my lids dropped and I got super sleepy. The buds are smaller than they look on the menu (reminds of the little dime-sized Pineapple Kush buds) with orange veins throughout. But no complaints. A good balance with the Purple Kush, which knocks my ass out lol

Comments

• @OzBaxter that's a good review but it sounds like this one hits with a little to much speed for me. I'd be doing laps around the house lol😂 Sativa's were once my favorites but I started getting really anxious when I smoked some strains. So now I don't even take the chance on sativa's. Your right about the pk though I'm about to smoke a joint and sleep through a short drive😁

• edited November 2021

@OzBaxter got some Kaui Cookies too..my bag was labeled “Kawaii” cookies 🤪. After loving the Hawaiian Cookies loud had a while back I took a chance on this..the pic of the bud on the site doesn’t do this batch justice imo. Received mine last week..buds more med size. Thx for the review!
    @MNTDWLER as I’m getting older I’m having to dial back my sativa use..I’m already anxious enough at times.

• @superman38NC We had a serious stoner moment when we made those labels. You 100% got it within the first couple of days before we realized. :sweat_smile:

• Lol @LoudnCo those are some of the best moments! Thx for all the 🔥 strains as of late. You’ve been killing it. Much ❤️

• @superman38NC aw hitting us in the feels... <3 thanks for the continued loved and support.

• Got some today!