Worried over minor Address SNAFU

I ordered from Loud 11/17 and it hasn’t arrived - and no IF notice appeared.

I think I screwed my self over…

After it was too late, I realized that I accidentally put BLGD in the address label instead of BLVD, which is followed by my apt number- everything thing else is correct- all the way to the four extra zip code numbers. I’ve been at this for four years and never had this happen.
This is totally my fault and I take responsibility for it- but I don’t know how to proceed-Monday is 12 days, given the circumstance, I am contacting medboy about it-

I think of all the abbreviations- LN for Lane, PL for place and even BV for Blvd--the scanner knows those but not BLGD- which coo pass
For “building” -
But so what
My apt number follows it

If I’d have screwed up ANYTHING other than
that wrong I would let it go cause, reorderit’s gone-

But I’m wondering if any anyone knows anything about P.O. scanners
Would they Read BLGD as incorrect -not scan it
and THEN what happens?? -

I’m so confused - it was a big order/
any words would help - even if it’s: suck it up reorder-chalk it up to sloppiness-:(
As I said : this is My Bad and I’m just trying to salvage it. The last thing I want it to contact PO- you know?
Anyone have thoughts or comments-
Thanks!

Comments

• Is there a physical address in the same zip with blvd? If so just imagine the joy you may have brought into someone's life.

• Iv did that before and didn't have a problem

• NO. The physical address my Main Apartment Complex address...with the Blvd misspelled -- then comes my apartment number and then zip -- even the four extra numbers. -- I fxxxcked this up -- I read somewhere on here that the scanner will not read certain things that it's not programed to like BLDG -- I'm contacting Medboy Monday -- if he sent -t = there are got to be a tracking number to go with it. Right? I'm at the point of just sucking it up and ordering more but I wanna try to contact Medboy first -- why would a package ordered Nov 17 and confirmed payment not be here by Dec 2? It's 12 days. Thanks for your help. Any other comment are welcome -- but this is my fault so I'm not bitching or blaming anyone but myself.

And it seems this should not be that big a deal with post office -- who knows.