Durban Poison (indoor)

edited November 2021 in Product Reviews

Just in case anyone doesn't know, Durban Poison is a landrace strain from Africa that some consider the standard of sativa strains.

My first order from CC was Durban. It came in the usual way. I can't smell anything so all I can go on is visual observation. The buds are tight and at the same time are puffy, and the cure was right. There is nothing special to note about the buds, they look like how cannabis flower ought to look. Orange hairs mixed throughout the nugs, no seeds, and it busted up easily enough to smoke in my pipe, and it is even easily rolled into a joint. The biggest bud is the size of my thumb, most are slightly smaller and thinner. No shake.

The buzz is just right for me. The effects are quick and strong, lifting me up and getting me motivated to get out and do things. The smoke is not harsh at all.

The munchies are strong with this strain. If you need help gaining an appetite, I would recommend DP. It gives me the munchies big time. Cotton mouth is also an issue with Durban.

I compared this to some Sour Willie I also ordered at the same time. I would say that Sour Willie is a youthful teenager compared to the more matured Durban Poison. SW comes on in a rush, while Durban walks in. Both are worthy.

Sativa lovers won't go wrong with Durban Poison.

Comments