Informed delivery

edited January 2022 in Questions

So I order from CC on the 14th. My informed delivery is not showing any of my packages- including the one from CC.

Is anyone else having the same issue? And is CC running normal or slow recently?

I know we had a holiday, but none of my packages are showing.

Comments

• I have packages in transit for 48 days bud

• I’m having this issue with Loud. Ordered on Jan 21st and no label or delivery yet. Friday will make it 2 weeks so I’ll be inquiring if I don’t see it by then. I didn’t want to order from loud because this always happens with them, but they were only ones that had anything good at the time.

• @Higheveryone23 im in the same boat. Ordered from loud on the 20th and I got nothing yet.

• Actually, I stand corrected. I am pretty sure that I just got a label from loud. Printed 1/31…ordered on 1/20. Late is better than never! No complaints here. And as I’ve said before, medman always delivers! Longtime customer for 6+ years. Much appreciated @LoudnCo!

• Loud is getting worse..

• Really hoping they come through with decent time frame this go round been dying for some banging SS and really like to try the greasy variant of runtz and usually don't grab this much premium in 1 go but other teirs were sparce all around

• Put in 16th with loud label created18th , insurance changed to 100 the 19th but still looking stagnant on movement, fingers crossed really excited to try these

• Good looking out L&C really digging both and appreciate the free jibba