Labels from Loud

I’m just curious… did anyone order from Loud & co before last Friday, and have yet to see a label?

My gut tells me it just wasn’t scanned, but I also wanted to know if it’s an overall Loud and co thing where nothing has been shipped yet.

Thanks y’all!

Comments

• Yep. Ordered 20th and nothing yet. I think a number of us are in the same boat. That and Washington USPS sucks.

• Once the shipper prints the label shouldn't it show? I get that scanning the label is on USPS but printing the label is all loud.

• @Fallguy Yeah, I was curious because I’ve had situations where it never showed up on ID. No label or anything and it still came. Happens every now and then. However, if more than a few people don’t see a label from loud, it makes me think they haven’t started processing the order.

• Another person on another thread just said they placed their loud order this past Sunday and they received it today. So that means mine definitely hasn’t been processed.

• edited January 2022

My Informed Delivery for packages hasn't worked in weeks for ANYTHING I have ordered. Nothing shows up on the USPS website, but packages were delivered. (Including one from Loud.) and then it lets you see the tracking history once delivered. Weird

• Yea as I’ve dug around more, seems like people are getting their orders from loud in a timely manner. I will just wait till the two weeks are up and if I haven’t received it, I’ll just hit up medboy. I have faith! MEDMAN ALWAYS DELIVERS!

• I've noticed over the last several days that informed delivery is only showing info on packages delivered not future packages they've always got issues going on

• I just got a label from loud this morning! So happy to see it. I know loud is going through some stuff right now so I understand the delay. MEDMAN ALWAYS DELIVERS!

• Yeah ordered on the 26th no label yet glad you finally got a label

• @Crazycris I ordered on the 26th from Loud & got a label yesterday. You're right though, usps ID is definitely messed up. Usually about 95% of my packages show up on ID but the last 2 packs, nothing on ID until after it was delivered.

• I’m always hesitant to purchase from loud for that reason. My order takes a full 2 weeks or more every time. Ordered from CC and Merlins on Tuesday. One is already coming today. The other tomorrow. No more loud for me. I’m starting to think they see my name and hold on to it just to f@ck with me. Hahahaha

• bobsjr → Higheveryone23
    I placed an order 1/21 from Merlin and Loud. Merlin’s edibles arrived last week.
    Loud just created a label today! The delivery problems are not all USPS.
    This is a great site but I miss Med Mama :^(

• @ChunksEggo8187 yeah I know for sure informed delivery has been messing up because it doesn't never show you for your packages anymore until after they're delivered but I think there's issues on both sides here because you have to understand not even 10 days ago they was having covid issues they've had the landslide issue and some snow storms

• @bobsjr I seen someone else that had your order date and just now got to label today so I think there's issues on both on the shipping company and the shippers

• @Higheveryone23 yeah I was hesitant to because my first order came from Cannabis club that discounted Blue dream they had and it came super quick to the east coast I mean like 5 days but when I first tried the sample of shatter it came from loud and it took 7 to 8 days maybe a little more

• @Crazycris I ordered on the 21st as well and just got a label today. @bobsjr you are right. This one is not usps fault. It’s all on Loud. Main reason I don’t order from them!

• edited January 2022

If you need something quick maybe Merlin or CC have better shipping hubs..I’ve received some quick ship times from Loud before. Gamble with the USPS. When I order from Loud I add a few more days just because of that hub, but his flower is worth the wait 😎

• Loud has always been slower and probably always will be. Best to plan ahead so you're not in a bind. Loud's flower is definitely worth the wait!

• I agree @Limonene :smile: I still prefer them over the other's. Mine usually takes 7 days til it hits my mailbox, sometimes a little less, sometimes more.

• I love louds concentrates, but it’s not worth the wait when CC or Merlin have them. Speed of delivery from Loud loses me as a customer for them.

• I ordered MAC 1 last Monday. Then I read it wasn't all that and there's still no label created.
    It's not coming.
    I'll have to wait the 10 days to email MB, then another 2 before they get a replacement in the mail, after claiming it was lost.
    So it will be about 3 weeks altogether.

• @Higheveryone23 what do you think of the CRC products that loud has? I’ve heard good and bad things.

• @TheMad710Chemist

I know you didn't ask me, but the CRC I've had has been great. I'm a fan of the Ruthless OG, and Dolato.

• Oh please chime in @MigraineWarrior79! I should have just started a thread about it, although it’s probably already been discussed. Thanks for the feedback. I got some of the straw nana when it was available from them. I thought it was decent as well. I’ve just heard some weird things about CRC and have noticed those concentrates in particular don’t change very much. That may be because they have a shit ton of it. But also may be because people aren’t purchasing it near as much because of the controversy with CRC products. From a producers stand point, I think it’s awesome. You can take a not so quality raw material and really clean it up nice to yield a near top shelf product in looks and taste. I think the controversy is in the methods and chemicals used with CRC. But if it can be tested just like everything else, I don’t see how it isn’t safe given a clean test.

• @phantom_shitter yeah I ordered on the 26th still no label

• @Crazycris i just got my label from loud yesterday on an order placed on the 20th

• I got my package today. They printed the wrong address. That's why it wasn't in informed delivery.
    It was missing one digit and it was written it in by hand. Like if it was 1234, they printed 234 and wrote the 1 with a pen.
    That being the case, it's not that bad on shipping time.

• I've had loud labels glitch before during and probably after arrival

• Really looking forward to some gmo been a min

• @MigraineWarrior79 now all the CRC is gone. I was just about to try the Ruthless OG one too.