Chemdawg from CC (flower)

edited February 2022 in Product Reviews

My order took a u-turn on its way to me (I guess the USPS needed to work harder during a winter event) but it made it.

This is some nice bud. The largest buds were Bic lighter size, with lots of orange hairs and frosty looking. It is cured just right and there is no shake.

I wish I could tell you what it smelled and tasted like, but I can't. Still, when I opened the bag I could tell the buds had a strong odor, and when I smoked it there seemed to be an earthy taste undertone to it.

I only took a couple hits on the pipe and I'm ready to kick back and play some Battlefield. :smile:
Got it from CC. This is mighty fine herb.

Comments

• Thank you! I've been considering this one.

• Thanks for the review!

• That has to be a different batch than i got. Ordered it when CC first got on the minute. It was dry and tasteless. I love a good chemdawg but it was disappointing.

• @Gus - Sorry to hear that. This is the first time I've ever ordered this strain, that I can remember. I usually go for the strong sativas (currently enjoying some Headwreck).

This is supposed to be a 50/50 strain. The buzz I get from it is enough to get me to sit down and binge watch videos, but so far no couch lock like I get with a stronger indica.

I broke down the flowers from the stems (what I like to call "deboning the bud"), the nugs look just like the photos. I said the cure was just right but in reality they could have used a day more on the drying racks. A handrolled joint wouldn't stay lit. You might get a hit or 2 off it, but it'd go out pretty quick. Letting the bud sit out for a little while does the trick though. It is a smooth smoke.

I think this batch would be good as an after work treat, or at a weekend BBQ with friends.

• Chemdawg is the one for concerts. I can dance like a fool on it.