Cannabis club?

edited February 2022 in Questions

anyone know if they ship from colorado area? TIA

Comments

• They do 👍🏼

• edited February 2022

TY good sir . I ordered yesterday and they already got me out today. Crazy. That's why I was asking I couldn't believe it. Awesome

• Awesome! Yeah they are the fastest of the three

• Yep right now order before 8am most days it goes out same-day From CC

• Is that the same flower they had when they started being a shipper? Their flower strains never change.

• Mine was less than 24 hours and probably less than 12 hours. And I know they're strains never change but that doesn't mean it's exact same stuff. They could just have growers they grow the same stuff at different times.

• Maybe someone who often orders flower from them will chime in. I've ordered twice from CC and was wondering if it would be the same batch.

• three times I have gotten XXX very typical dispensary bud not much smell looks good and I give it a 7 out of ten on a sleepy indica buzz and yes all three batches seemed to be the same

• edited February 2022

@Limonene I received my cannabis club Durban P today in three days and I can confirm it's a different batch than the last batch. this is some stinky strait fire. The last was average. I'm so happy with this. And I am hard to please

• That's what's up... Thanks @cmweems1964 and @Theboyua the durban poison sounds killer. Adding it to the shopping cart.