RSO for anxiety/depression

Does anyone have experiences using RSO for anxiety and/or depression? I'm super curious.. please share ☺️

Comments

• I wouldn't use it for anxiety. Many times I have to chase it with a CBD gummy to curb the panic attacks it can cause, due to it's intensity. Accurate dosing is difficult.

• Look for this for anxiety.

"Limonene has a wide range of benefits, including its ability to help with focus and lift your mood. Think about it: If you smell something citrusy, you don’t necessarily feel like going right to sleep. Instead, it perks you up. Limonene can also quell stress and help fight depression and anxiety. In addition to its positive mental health perks, limonene has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and even anti-cancer properties.

As for specific strains containing limonene, it’s found more frequently (but not exclusively) in sativa strains, while certain hybrid and indica varieties can also contain high levels of this particular terpene as well. With its various purported mood- and health-boosting attributes, limonene is an all-around star in the terpene world."

• I'd recommend RSO more for physical issues like tumors or precancerous skin lesions.
    Honestly CBD is best and if you can find it, super high dose.

Theres a book called Head Strong by David Asprey that suggests a lot of things for that, also recommend ice baths and working out.