Astral Works CBD Smalls

So I recently purchased the Astral Works smalls without realizing it's a 2:1 CBD:THC strain. To be honest I only read the last line of the description that said the smalls come from a batch of premium bud and jumped on it lol. But I'm not mad about it since this will be my first CBD strain and I only got a 1/4 oz, so I think it'll be good to try. My questions to all the vets here are: what is your experience with CBD? Have you found that it helps with any sort of pain/anxiety/etc.? My mother has arthritis and has had back pain for many years now and she tried THC bud before but it didn't really help, so I'm planning to give her some of the CBD to try out. Any thoughts on that? Thank you :-)

Comments

• Oh sh*t.

I ordered an ounce of this stuff...

Guess that is what I get for being in a hurry.

Low THC high CBD products should be labeled on the order page.

Kinda feeling ripped off.

Thanks to the OP for pointing it out... you are doing someone else's job.

F-ugh... there just went $240... I should have bought the Jaeger from Loud... like 60 an ounce cheaper and more of what I need.

5% thc... that'll be gone in a week.... needed a month's supply.

• It's in the description fellas lol

• @bruno thank you for your advice!
    @daCabbie damn I guess we both gotta make mental notes of reading the whole description before clicking the order button lol.
    @OzBaxter reading the description would be the smart thing to do and I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed 😅😂 jk but I just received the cbd and it's much better than I expected! Only tested it out but it did give me a nice buzz and I felt good and relaxed. Definitely not bummed about this mistake!

• It's all in the description but I'll bold it in the title lol.

Just got some ROCKIN outdoor if you're looking for a great deal try the Purple Og (da funk) It's definitely greenhouse quality, but will all the goodness of real sun and soil. I was super impressed.

Also got a bunch more regular smalls.

@daCabbie let me know how it turns out. The strain in general is lower THC but I think this batch is higher. @PapaPizza I'm glad it's woking out for you.

• @MerlinsMagic...To be completely honest, not really worth it. I could have bought an ounce of Jaeger from Loud for around $160.... instead I got something that is low thc that has an almost undetectable buzz at a much higher price point. If I want a CBD buzz I'll go to my local smoke shop and skip the high price and shipping time/cost.

I know it's my fault for not reading the description, but in the past CBD products were labeled so on the order form(and I see they've been marked that way now)... the pop-up window with descriptions also used to be operable.

I know I'm gonna get seriously trolled for this comment, but Merlin asked, so I told him how it turned out...in short not exactly a stellar first experience with Merlins.

• Any more reviews on this strain?