Bummed

edited March 2022 in General

I don't like to complain because this is such an amazing service but I'm bummed out today. I'm not an everyday smoker. I'm fact it's been about 3 months. Today's my gf's birthday, and I wanted to surprise her with a rare treat. I've been seeing posts about how great the shipping times have been with Merlin (4-6 days coast to coast, etc) and how Loud seems to have fixed the issues with their PO. So I ordered 8 days ago from Loud and Merlin. I've been ordering since 2015, and my orders have only taken more than 8 days twice, so I figured it was plenty of time. So for the last 3 days I've giddily walked to my mailbox expecting some fire, only to find nothing. Now I have no gift for my girl. I'm not shitting on either of the shippers, I'm just feeling some type of way right now.
Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to vent. Thanks for the wonderful service, but I guess I've learned a lesson to not expect shipping times to be on point even though they have been consistently for the last 7years.

Comments

• @tbag420 I feel you man. I ordered from all 3 shippers Sunday night. Wednesday I got my CC order. Today (Friday)I got my Merlin order, and I’m showing tomorrow as the day I should get my Loud order. CC has the best quality and shipping in my opinion. Merlin has good stuff too, but I’ve learned not to trust Loud if im in need of some quickly.

• Give her the D

• MikeyC….. 😂, your right though!!!!

• Yeah my Merlin order has been in transit for a week. It’s the San Jose PO. File a claim on usps.com and things will start moving. It’s so annoying and why I only order from Cannabis club if they have vapes.

• TagB,
    Sorry you couldn't please your honey in time. That sucks man I get it. Happens less than 1% of the time but does happen. If you decide to make another order, please explain what happened in the comments and we will hook you up.

That said,

I can't control the post office.

I do my best to get orders out the day we get them, which is sometimes the day after you order.

If the post office doesn't deliver I personally take the loss and reship.

8 days should in general be plenty of time if theres not a postal error.
    4-6 days is very reasonable to expect.