Is RSO oil fun?

I have 3G of the Heavy Indica (i got it on accident) can i get buzzed off of it or is it just for like skin lesions? Can i use it on a zit? Like idk how it works i need someone to help explain

Comments

• It's medicinal moreso than fun. Don't eat more than a grain of rice sized amount your first time. And make sure you have nothing to do the rest of the eveningπŸ˜ƒ

• Trees has good advice.

You can definitely eat it, but there is the potential for couch lock.

You can use it on any skin discolorations that are potentially pre cancerous... this has helped people in the past avoid surgery.

Go to phoenixtears.ca for the full run down

• I add a gram or 2 of rso to coconut oil, mix well then bake some brownies, just gotta watch out and eat too many,🫠🀀

• edited June 2022

Be careful. Tread lightly with that stuff. It's like high test phenobarbital. Three hours in and you're a zombie.

• @TreesPlz

Perhaps this is something I should keep on hand for major pain relief like a migraine I can't shake, or back pain. πŸ€”

• I hope it helps you

• Thanks for the feedback @Olderladyhippie bless

• RSO ESPECIALLY THE HEAVY INDICA IS A MEDICINE, REALLY IF NOTHING IS REALLY BOTHERING YOU...YOU. WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE HIGH.JMHO. I USE RSO FOR PAIN,BACK, LEGS AND STOMACH AND IT WORKS SPORADICALLY JUST AS I TAKE IT. I THINK IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A STRONGER HIGH JUST GET CONCENTRATES AND LEAVE THE RSO TO THE ILL BECAUSE THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH OF IT..AGAIN JMHO BUY PREMIUM FLOWER FOR A PREMIUM HIGH. CLOUDS, LOVE ,LUCKπŸ˜πŸ’¨πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ”₯πŸ’£