Anyone try the Amethyst yet?

I just placed an order but was curious if anyone sampled it yet?

Comments

• You can only find it on the order page if you’re looking

• Mine just came in today. I will try this evening

• Let us know and leave a picture too

• I am so very curious as to how it was, how many did you take?

• .3 was good for well over 12hrs.

• How is it comparable to others? Is it average or better?

• Only ever tried ecstacy which was obviously mixed bag pill back in the day no telling what was getting so wondering what pure mdma is like without the extra crap rather not have mixed in

• It’s pretty strong, best I’ve had, better start @ .1 on empty stomach. I’ve been traveling for 40yrs and .3 was a little too much for a 60yr old fart. Strong chemical taste so put in half a gel cap, if you parachute in tissue and it starts dissolving on the way down well, lol.

• Thanks for the info, I think I will start small and titrate up. It’s been many years since I last did MDMA so sharing your experience was very helpful. 👍 I think my order may be here Friday in time for the weekend.🎉🎊

• Man I gotta order some this Friday I’m hoping I can afford it and it’s still available

• I’d love to hear your thoughts after, too.

• As soon as I get it I’ll post a review, but it’s still not here yet. It’s been over 8 days now 🤷‍♂️. I ordered last week in the hopes of having by this weekend.

• @GottaLight hey thanks for the great review, awesome hearing from a veteran in this lifestyle.

• I wouldn’t start with more that 0.1 … that’s the standard dose

• We had way more orders than material, so look forward to the clear which is actually a bit stronger.