Merlins Lemon Cherry Gelato Sugar Wax

Merlin had this one on the menu for a short time but I was lucky enough to grab 4 grams. The smell is incredible, reminds
me of lemon pledge with some pine-sol gas and cherry. The taste is great as well. This stuff hits and is straight fire! @MerlinsMagic this is one you need to restock :-)

Comments

• Was also able to grab some on cyber monday. You nailed the smell @friendsofbillw of that concentrate. I vape it with the other part of my order which was PM. What an combo together. A fantastic, almost euphoric body buzz high on top of the PM high. Would order those two together again.

• @JustDom that sounds like a tasty mix! I am waiting on the PM restock.

• @frendsofbillw as many peeps here have posted, it is well worth the wait to recieve that delectable well balanced strain.
    Since I do not straight dab anymore but mix my concentrates with flower, I do not really get to taste the concentrates by themselves like I use to. Gotta say, the sweet candy like fruit notes really comes through over the very strong/ pronounced PM flavor profile.

• I also vape @JustDom however never vaped concentrates based on the mess and cleanup. What do use for vaping? I have several flower vaporizers, my favorite one being the ArGo 2 from Arizer. I have had this thing for years and works great!

• Nice to meet another flower vaper. Use to use the solo 1 for years until they brought out the air max, been using that since. Just keep my 2 solos around for back up reasons, also have a arizer air that I use for road trips, and vacations. Really enjoy the air max due to weight and size plus quicker heat up times. Plus it having a replaceable 26650 battery is nice, vape at 395 degrees on that model and get about 12 to 15 sessions before I have to recharge the battery it put in another battery, I stayed at #5 setting on the solos. Almost bought that model you have so many times but just stuck with my solos due to road trips really. With the glass straw i would just use a gas staiin or fast food restaurant cup with lid and place my arizers in it, for road trips to shows. It looks like you are just drinking out of a cup while driving down the road. In case if anyone was to look over while on the road, or even while tailgating before/after the show. Plus since vape has lighter smell, it dissipates so much quicker.
    Anyway, since you also use arizer you can cape concentrate with flower, very easily. Instead of packing a full bowl, pack half a bowl sorta loosely and then add about 1/2 of a dab on top of the flower then finish off the bowl with flower. Not to pack it to much since (I am sure as you know) it will become a tighter draw since the air flow will be restricted. That is all you have to do. Just start small with the concentrate in the flower because if you add to much the concentrate will still get absorbed into the flower but sime could melt down onto the bottom of the metal bowl where the straw meets. It could burn the concentrate and make the session harsh/spicey. Never gad any drip into the device itself just a build up on the bottom of the metal bowl. I just use 90% rubbing alcohol with q tips to keep that part clean and also to soak my glass straws when that honey resin builds up in the straw. A little salt added with the alcohol and some shakes helps to get the nooks and crannies in the straws.
    Can talk arizer products all day, really well made and durable devices. Never had a single problem with any of them. Well worth every penny, plus they usually have sales and I yhink once or twice a year they have 40-50% off. Do not know in this day and age with inflation, if they still do those kinds of deals.
    Hoped I helped in anyway.
    Now got a few questions for you.
    What temp do you vape at?
    Do you use a small screen in your glass straw, it makes the vaporization even better and keeps the larger particles out of the tube or fly into your mouth?
    Any cons to your model, just heard mixed reviews about it.
    @friendsofbillw
    One last thing one of my friends use to use the PAX which was ok but that sucker would clog up so easily. Also another buddy had a da vinci device but was not as solid as an arizer product. Air would leak in from different areas so could never get a dense vape off of it. The sad thing is both friends just went back to combusting their flower. Wish I had my arizer device back then to show them not all devices do/are the same.

• @friendsofbillw also the method I described to vape flower and concentrates together works well with all concentrates. Keif, hash, diamonds, shatter, any kind of wax or anything I forgot to list.

• Which set up should I buy?

• I had one of the hurricane things with the air bags years ago but it caused throat irritation.

• Not hurricane, but volcano. Wow

• Hey @JustDom - when I purchased the ArGo years ago it was during a promotion and they included the original solo for free. Both of these are great vapes. I have been looking at the AirMax for sometime now and will most likely pick one up soon. What I like about these vaporizers is the glass tube. You can't beat all glass for the flavor and the ease of cleaning. I simply place my dirty glass tubes in alcohol for the night and they get perfectly clean. I have dropped a few tubes over the years and had to purchase replacements... For the ArGo I have found 400 degrees to be my preferred temp for flavor and effects. I do not use any additional screens on the tubes, the small air holes at the bottom have proved to work just fine. I will try sandwiching in a small amount of concentrate this week and see how it works. The ArGo also has the round metal plate at the bottom which can be cleaned with a qtip and a little alcohol. The unit is small and fits in the palm of my hand and easily in my pocket. No cons really, it's my daily driver.
    I get about 10 pulls or draws during a three minute sesh and about 10 sessions before a battery recharge. The thing is solid!

• @friendsofbillw
    Good to hear about the argo model. Came very close many times to purchase it, just never did pull the trigger for it. Got my air device (1st model) free with my second solo purchase. Used that one for travel since it came with a storage bag to hold 2 tubes and the device itself.
    Gotta say the thing that really excited me about the air max was having a larger single battery and a 14 mm male to female stem to use with water pipes/bongs. My wife never really liked to smoke but when she tried vaping she fell in love with it and now both of us can use my old dab rig to take vaper bong hits. It is a win win for both of us. Plus using a bong, I can turn up the heat
    on the device to extract different cannabinoids, since the water cools the vapor.
    When you try the sandwich/ pancake method, please tell me how it treated you. Hate giving out an advice/recommendation that ends up not working out for that individual.
    One last thing, the glass tube was also what pushed me towards arizer products. The different tubes/straws fit all the devices, so that is nice. Also ease of cleaning the device and tubes. Durability is a big one for me also. The thing that really hooked me on vaping flower instead of combusting it, the flavor. Man this first few pulls is almost like eating it. So clean and just pure flavor. Now when I smoke, on a very rare occasion (even thought I smoked thc for 17 years) all I taste is burnt plant material. I can not get the flavor profiles from smoking like I can vaping it now. Vaping flower has really spoiled me on lung health, taste and using less product to acheive the same high (from combusting) due to arizers' convection heating method to extract all the cannabinoids and just leaving used up baked product.