PTSD and Sativa

Lived under the veil of PTSD many years. Sounds pitiful but I love life... Controlled the P through CBD , Dr. meds, THC when available which I hate that chase. I am not sure were I am with this but after much research there are 3 strains which break that shell... Sativa, any of it... I used to take 6 Dr. pills a day..... Now 2 too 3 if the wiggies have me... Strains of strong Indo isn't my way...BUT I have nothing wrong with it at all folks... This medicine is appreciated on a level with much thanks....we are talkin keepin Santa on course through its use, or I be constantly on the edge of your seat, landing the sleigh on She Sheds.... Hehe....Thx MM and MB

Comments

• I know all about ptsd NO what your going thru I spend 4 yrs in the Marine Corps drove a AFV saw alot of bad stuff . Got out and spend 24 yrs as a medic. Saw stuff that's in my mind every waken hour of the day. Am like you only thing that helps are sativa's . Dr meds don't do anything but make you a zombie. Any one that don't no PTSD can get really bad . Am very thankful for this web site .