Strawberry Banana Review

edited December 2019 in Product Reviews

You can imagine my excitement when I checked the mail and had a package this evening.🤤 Needless to say, I couldn’t wait to jump in and try my Black Friday spoils of war.

I opted for the Strawberry Banana, out of the various flavors I ordered. The buds were a nice green color and looked fluffy and perfectly cured. The texture was a wee bit crunchy, but in a good way, like a chicharon. The aroma was very nice and pleasing; tart, citrusy, and bright. The flower went nicely in my grinder, and I promptly packed me a normal-sized bowl. It hit smoothly, with just a lightly toasted, earthy, herby finish.

It didn’t creep at all, in fact it took nicely. It’s a potent plant, in my opinion, but so very nice. I feel it in the head and body. Mentally relaxing, with a bit of that euphoric body feeling mixed in. Easy to zone out and just take in the buzz. I balanced it out with a cup of coffee, so I’d be curious to try it again sans-brew and get the full effect. There will definitely be more updates as I delve in, but highly recommended, especially for the price.

Thanks again to MM as always for such quality!