Jungle Boys Vapes

@MerlinsMagic when you can please confirm if the Jungle Boys vapes in both live resin and rosin are authentic products? Do they contain the CannVerfiy seal? Waiting on your confirmation. Thanks

Comments

• I kind of have the same question after ordering one, lol. The verify seal seemed to work for me (but I'm not 100% sure what the actual URL should be), but what has me tripped up is jungle Boys only have 1g disposables they sell while these are 2g.

• Yea I'm a little suspicious as well but I'm going to order one during the 4/20 deal. Let me know how it is!

• @CJM and @RandomGuy - I am holding off until @MerlinsMagic confirms. I agree with your comments, I can't find any 2 gram JB vapes at all. I did discover that every authentic JB product has a CannVerify seal on it. You can learn more about that here:
    https://cannverify.com/
    @CJM did you scan a CannVerify QR code or something else on the box? The seals can also be counterfeit so it's a bit sketchy... You can also reach out to JB here:
    https://www.instagram.com/jungleboys/

• Hey guys thanks for making sure you’re making a good choice for yourselves.

What I can say is this.

The numbers test right on my end and the rosin particularly are my new favorite smoke. They hit great, reliably and taste is banging.

As far as I’m concerned these are legitimate product and the byways of things coming in the front or back door which have different offerings are not something I can comment on online.

Going back to sourcing seems like this is legit, terps and carts and all. There are over the table wholesalers that have 2g vapes as well.

Testing reveals no harmful additives, no vitamin E, no glycerin or anything else. So if somehow I’ve been fooled and it’s counterfeit, it’s still banging product. I don’t think it is a copycat though.

@friendsofbillw @RandomGuy @CJM

• @MerlinsMagic that makes sense and thanks for answering our questions. Great deal too, thanks! they are darn good! Effective and on the stronger side for vapes. Hit like champs.

• Thanks @MerlinsMagic appreciate all you do!