Moon Men Meds 1g Disposable - Merlin's

These are insanely good. Tasty live resin and very stony, strong. I get blasted from these and just ordered four more because I'm blown away by the quality.

Comments

• Cool, I've been doing my best to get better and better vapes after some fiascos.

• Thanks Merlin! Your vapes have been 🔥 lately!! Both the live sauce carts and these are amazing. Tasty and effective

• Just got mine super fire and tasty the disposable is high quality very nice pull only thing I would change is the charger to usb c would love to see more of these in the future

• Has anyone tried Merlns - 2 Gram Pack Man Disposable Vape - Indica?

• Mistake that is happy tree's vape

• @Gen I have. I've had all 3 in past. They were great whenever I had em. Sometimes I don't like the 2mg bc it seems u can't tell how much and seems to not be double 1g. But that's probably in my head. As for quality, they were great. As for indica, sativa, or hybrid...I don't notice alot of difference. That's with most vapes for me. YMMV

• @Lou_lew Thank you for the information

• @Gen yes I currently have a lemon cherry cookies or something that's 2g pacman with the button just didn't get here but so far definitely seems pretty decent, be using it more next week and be able to tell more bout it.

• @Gen you are welcome. Have a great day!

• @Vapedad78 Thank you. I have been away for a while but it is nice to see you again.

Now I need to pick out a good cannabis strain for my companion. The selection has improved.

• Definitely welcome and depending on preference I'm sure they got something that check the boxes. Selections have been very nice all the way around and in just about every category

• From MerlinsMagic, I purchased a half Greenhouse Chocolatina & split it with Light Assist Lilac Mint. We were impressed with both & it is hard to believe Chocolatina is a greenhouse. There are several reviews about both which I can not improve upon except to say they are 🔥.

Also purchased their Jungle Boy Live Resin Vape 2g Motor Breath but I received something with the label Legend OG. I wish I had purchased the 1g vape instead based on the reviews. What we received tastes like soap and is harsh. Has anyone else received that vape or had this problem before? I don't even see it on the menu. Maybe I am reading the label wrong or missed something. Never had a problem with Merlin products before.

• @Gen I would contact med about that. See if you can get it replaced.

• edited June 25

I got orangetine 1g from jungle bros and didn't think it taste like soap, I thought it did taste very much like strong plant flavor like a really good dry herb vape flavor but took to hard pulls on it so it's starting to clog now that getting closer to the end but didn't get here and had over a month

• @Vapedad78 I wish I had gotten the 1g vape from them. Nope, this doesn't taste anything like dry herb in vape flavor. Everything else is top-notch, I just purchased a bad-tasting vape. This is the first time & last time I purchased a 2g disposable vape.

• I didn't get my jungle bro 1g from here and haven't tried the 2g from here but sorry to hear that. I know forbidden fruit can have an overbearing flavor some are not fond of but personally I lube the actual taste of the plant than these candied artificial flavors some are putting in carts

• edited July 18

@Gen If you ordered a Jungle Boy vape and got something else, then message medboy with a photo to get your correct order.