Six Star Full Melt Bubble Hash

If you have been searching for a top-tier cannabis extract on the market, you may want to consider our six-star bubble hash also known as "full melt." This solventless, contaminant, and residue-free concentrate is what we call "the best of the batch".

On a scale of one to six, this hash is the high quality-graded hash on the market. Ice water extraction is the method used to make all four kinds of full melt that we offer. Whether you're looking for a perfectly balanced hybrid or indica leaning full melt- we got you covered.

Check out our top-tier full melt and let us know what you think:
https://medicineman.is/category/concentrates

Hope y'all have a wonderful week,
-Loud&Co.

Comments

• Thanks @LoudnCo placed an order for some this morning. Can't wait to try it out!

• @friendsofbillw very nice! Let us know what you think of it once you try it :)

• Thanks @LoudnCo waiting on a label... will send a review over once received.

• @friendsofbillw have you received your full melt yet? Waiting on a review before I pull the trigger.

• @Zackarrry I did, received the LCG and tried it out last night. It's good stuff. If you had a chance to try Merlins live rosin it is very similar. The rosin has a strong smell of the plant with a similar taste. It's moist and easy to work with. This one for me is Indica dominant giving a nice head and body high. I enjoyed it. I also picked up some of Louds PM live resin and will give that a try this evening. You will not be disappointed.

• @friendsofbillw which would you choose if only could have one?

• @Zackarrry if you are referring to the live rosin from Merlin or Loud I think they are pretty equal. I tried 4 different strains from Merlin and enjoyed them all. I only tried the LCG from Loud. Merlin is $20 cheaper on the 2g's... I am not sure if Merlin's source presses from hash or plant so that may be something to confirm with them.