Jungle Boy 2g disposable vapes.

Just ordered a few of these. I know this has been gone over. Can anyone confirm that they are actually 2g? The chamber looks smaller like a 1g vs the 2g ones that I found pics of online. Sorry if this is repetitive. I usually buy the 1g refills and add them to a cart. $90 for a 2g disposable seems like a deal. The carts are 🔥 though

Comments

• Got my gf one a while back when they first got on the site the one I got for her wasn't filled all the way but the quality was up to my expectations and it lasted like any other 2g cart would

• Thanks man, the quality is definitely great. Just not sure it’s worth double the price of the refills.

• how does one inhale? I got a 2g cart. charged it overnight. took the top off. I cannot inhale anything ....?

• edited July 18

@AnnsS you got the message in the other thread right? A blow dryer with some heat will unclog and get it ready for action.

As far as I can tell the are definitely 2g. The machinery costs and filling costs so if you have a nice vape already then there no real reason to go for it other than style, new taste, and convenience.

@sadisticking @Kevotootall