Badder - Sour Alien OG --- Holy Sh*t Review!

A little synopsis...Just got back into concentrates and had some misses until I got my oh so grateful hands on this Badder!

Taste is just beyond belief, like the best I've ever had from a concentrate.
Effects - very calming, downright relaxing for someone who cannot sit still. Not much drowsiness.
Appearance: exactly as shown on the menu, just pristine product
It's Summer, so how does it hold to the heat? Perfection! Definitely good for hot weather shipping, I recall shatter changing consistency and texture, but not this
Also note: this stuff rips on my little $100 portable rig, unlike other concentrates which requires a higher temp. This is most likely why this is a straight 10/10 for me!
Merlin - like always, you know you schtuff! Amazing offering and thanks!

Comments

• Yesssss!!!!
    Rocking the review <3
    Glad you enjoy

• edited September 5

@MerlinsMagic do you have any more badder?? You sent me some Platinum Blueberry ( not on the website) I will buy more of that if possible. The sour Alien was my favorite concentrate I have ever had. Thank you very much for the top quality products

• Sounds like some quality dabbing right there, man soo many items wanting to test but wallet gets angry with me lol, I still need to try the infused flower and rosin and this and.......🤦‍♂️😬

• @Vapedad78 they don’t have any badder left on the website

• @Dr_Dabber while we wait for Merlin to answer, can you recommend a concentrate that is currently on the menu? I just don't know much about them but ready to try some. Always looking for most potent with the most flavor.