full gram cookie vapes by medmama

Has anyone got these guys before i just noticed there new on the site im gathering a list of things to order in the next upcoming sale, does anyone have experience with these vape carts and if so what strain? im more of a sativa guy so im very intrested in the blue dream or sour desiel ones and am excited to see those on the site, currently im using the BD distillate and i enjoy it but im curious if the price diffrence means something. as in are the full g carts more expensive cause of potency or ???

Comments

• The full gram carts just have more volume, but the quality is the same. I've ordered those carts many times, and while I love the convenience, I find that I hit a tolerance level pretty quickly - something I don't experience with flower. I also use a cheap pen - perhaps a higher-quality vaping mechanism would provide better results

• Yes their 100% worth it ! Strong, potent ! 2 mico hits is all you need ! Well worth it !

• thanks for the response @qazxswedc and @Rella321 im going to have to try them on my next order!