Here’s what sux

So I live on the coast of Georgia dealing with hurricane Debbie all day wondering if my package is coming that should have been here Saturday. I went to store on the way I saw mailman in neighborhood ok cool I thought on way back in I saw mailman again leaving neighborhood dang no way he’s done look at ID delivery is halted because of weather must have been within 15 min of my house now I am out and worst of storm is not even here yet 👻

Comments

• @Beach57

I feel you! I live an hour from the Gulf of Mexico in Louisiana, and I was sweating my delivery before Ida in 21. It didn't show up before the storm, but I did have a bunch of concentrates to get me through. You're in my thoughts & prayers as Debby makes her way to you! I sincerely hope harm & damage stay away from you & your family. 🙏😊💚💨

• @MigraineWarrior79 thanks for your prayers it’s winding down here had some bud too take edge off but never enough .no real damage to speak of other than flooding some areas and most importantly no injuries I know of

• Day two of not getting my product and some mail I really need 😡

• USPS SUX