Micro dosing mushrooms first time

Been researching alot of positive reviews about micro dosing shrooms ordered some hillbilly mushrooms what can I expect from .2 gram and what's the difference to .5 never done I've done some really strong edibles in the past how does this compare to micro dosing thanks

Comments

• edited October 14

In my experience taking .2g I barely feel anything, which is exactly what I want for a microdose. I’m able to carry on conversations and still function normally. When I’ve taken .5g it’s just a little harder to be normal lol it’s not overwhelming but everything looks a little brighter. I feel myself being more distracted looking at the beauty in the little things, especially when taking it on a hike.

• If you're looking to microdose, .2g is enough. You're likely not going to feel much, although your mood should improve. Again, you'd only see the difference after microdose for some time, not just within a single day.

If you're looking for a slightly different experience, I'd recommend going with .3 to .5, although .5 wouldn't really be micodosing though. Hillbilly is a great choice for that, so a great pick!

• Thanks loud and Johnny for that input I really want to start small before I know how it effects me...my concern is if I take like .5 would I still be able to function hold a conversation like I said I'm new to this only done weed and alchol ..really hope this can help reduce my drinking problem too and anxiety Thanks again will update when I try them

• The method I’ve found most effective is taking .2mg 4 days in a row and then 3 days without. I have been very happy with the results. It’s a good dose for me to still be able to work, I actually find having conversations easier after microdosing. But everyone is different.I def wish you the best with quitting alcohol though!