Indoor Jack Hammer

Description: "This is a gorgeous cross of sativa Jack The Ripper and the wonderful indica 9-Pound-Hammer. Coming from incredible award-winning parentage, this prodigy strain is beautiful and POTENT. A 60/40 Indica-dominant hybrid" From Loud and Co.

I got in an order of Indoor Jack Hammer. The smell of the bud in the package is awesome. I could not begin to describe it, except to say it reminds me of what weed used to smell like. Weed. What else can I say? :-)

The buds are very large, and are... (how many times can I use the word "awesome" in one post?) awesome. Whoever cultivated this plant knows what they are doing, give them a raise. The trim, the cure, the look and smell is how it's done.

I pinched a bud and smoked it in a cherry wood pipe. It smoked very well the old school way. The hit was smooth, not harsh in anyway. I ground up a bud and it ground up easy and clean. Cleaning up and segregating the buds produced very little waste trim, The buzz was felt after just the first hit, a mellow feeling that didn't rush at me but it quickly eased my aches and pains. There was no couch lock at all. In fact, I was relaxed but motivated to get out and do stuff. And while it felt mellow, it was also a long distance marathon type experience. The high carried on for a while, like a cruise button had been pushed. No real peak, just a constant effect at just the right level. Then the cottonmouth set in.

After about an hour the cottonmouth sets in. It isn't as bad as other strains have been in the past, but it is noticeable. No munchies though.

I most definitely will be ordering this again in the future.