missed it by that much!

edited December 2019 in General

Hello everyone. Newbie here. I literally got my cashapp approval email 15 minutes after the order page went down. Cashapp was the grinch who stole Christmas this year! Anxiously awaiting the re-opening on the 2nd of Jan. and in an act of what some would call over-compensation, I now have accounts with Cashapp, Coinbase, Coinmama and I have about $400 worth of coin in my personal Crypto wallet. Very glad to find this site. Since this will be my first order, I have a couple of questions. 1) Are the strains currently listed on the website an accurate representation of the product that will be available when the site re-opens? and 2) Where have you been all my life? Anyway thanks for letting me join in on the discussion and I look forward to spending lots of money with you guys! God bless you for what you do!

Comments

• edited December 2019

Welcome to the club.

Medboy updates the menu regularly but, since MedFamily is off on vacation, I would wait until he has the chance to make any updates to the strains available. I would expect that when the order page is reinstated, the menu will be updated. Myself, I have always received what I ordered.

Click my name, then the "discussions" link to see the few reviews I have offered here.

Medicineman went through what I call a perfect storm where they moved their operation, one of their suppliers lost some experienced crew, the mail system was robbed, and a couple of forest fires... all in the same month. You will see some posts on this forum that are the aftermath of all that.

I am a happy customer and I hope you will be too. Post some reviews when you get them.

• @justaguy thanks for the info. Ive been completely out for over a month now so I am more than ready to place my first order. My resistance level should be low enough that I could get high on ditchweed by now! Ill be sure to read your reviews and I look forward to posting some of my own. Peace my brother......

• Be careful man I made my first order a couple of weeks ago, got an oz for 300 of alien orange cookies and it was terrible. Looked nothing like the picture and was half shake, however I’ve heard nothing but good things from long time customers. I hope that was just a one time deal

• @Medmike25 Have you made a complaint through the contact page on the website? They seem to be willing to make things right if you have received sub par products, or at least it seems they will according to the comments on this forum. Might just be worth a shot. Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about the troubles. Hope they make it right.